Recently, my husband and I went to the cinema to watch Skyfall together. I enjoyed it a lot - because it is more like Batman than Bond, because Bond looks like a much cooler version of Vladimir Putin, and not least because there is a lot of cyber-terrorism, another grand passion of mine. Analytically speaking.
Would you believe it?! I can't seem to calm down about this. First, I'm the one into vamp stuff, not him (though I must admit he really liked Gary Oldman in Bram Stoker's Dracula and The Fearless Vampire Killers, probably before I even heard of vampires. Oh, and he gave many volumes of the insane but rather impressive Necroscope Saga by Brian Lumley to me, which I then, indeed, read). Second, and far more importantly, I'm seriously offended by his (currently still theoretical) interest in Twilight. You know why? Because my husband is decidedly not interested in anything KDrama related. Where's the connection, you ask? Well: How can he consider spending 10 or more hours of his life on some teenage sobstuff with sparkling vampires but not watch any KDrama with me!!!!
Have I not tried? Oh yes, I have.
Special Affairs Team Ten? He thought the main lead looked a bit like him but was too much of an a-hole.
Tree With Deep Roots? "How long is it? WHAT? 24hrs? No, I will not watch this!" and "what strange hats are they wearing?"
Gaksital? "If I want to watch Japanese people, I'd rather watch a real Japanese movie" and "We really haven't watched any Naruto for ages, we should start again!"
Princess' Man? "You cannot be serious, right? Why would I want to watch something like this, this is for women!"
Jeonwoochi (preview) ... I will not even repeat what he said. It was too frustrating.
Have I given up? No! Never! I will not give up! I'm now going into stealth mode. Here is my plan ... .... ...... [it's a secret plan because he is reading my blog]
- ► 2016 (334)
- ► 2015 (276)
- ► 2014 (378)
- ► 2013 (272)
- Park Shi-hoo and ... his Hair
- Farewell to ... Nice Guy
- Random Thoughts on ... IRIS 2 and the KIA K7
- Farewell to ... Jun-ki. 안녕!
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 5 (a new lead)
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 5
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... WHAT?
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 4 (after the twe...
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 4 (no tweet yet)...
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 3 (Part 2)
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 3
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 2
- More of Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland
- Random Musings on ... Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland
- Update on ... Stalking Lee Jun-ki some more
- Random Thoughts on ... Husbands and KDrama
- Nice Guy - My Way (Guest Post)
- Farewell to ... Vampire Prosecutor 2 (Part I)
- Update on ... Stalking Lee Jun-ki
- Anticipating ... Jeonwoochi (Update)
- Random Thoughts on ... Wrist-grabbing
- So Why Do You Watch This Stuff..... (Guest Post)
- Confessions of a Pedonoona (Guest Post)
- Random Thoughts on ... Rain's Behind
- Random Thoughts on ... Product Placement in KDrama...
- Anticipating ... the End of Nice Guy
- Anticipating ... Cheongdamdong Alice, Part II
- Random Thoughts on ... Kids Doing Music
- Anticipating ... Cheongdamdong Alice
- Random Thoughts on ... Kim Jong Il, Hunger, and th...
- Random Thoughts on ... My Favorite Korean Song
- My Top 5 ... Tree Scenes
- Anticipating ... Upcoming Dramas! Who's Excited?!
- Arang vs. Faith, Part VI: The Romance
- My Top 5 ... Permed Hair
- Random Thoughts on ... Stalking Lee Jun-ki
- Random Thoughts on ... Yoochun and the Sexy Girl
- ▼ November (37)