Farewell to ... Vampire Prosecutor 2 (Part I)

This is one of the shows I watch(ed) raw. Why? Because it's so damn good I can't even wait for subs. The problem: My Korean is so basic I understand about 2% of the entire dialogue. Sure, there's a lot of action, so I get the gist of what's going on ... but the details, the wretched details, they allude me.
Tonight finale was incredibly gripping. It kept me on the edge of my seat (though I'm lying down with my laptop on my knees) and I might not be able to go to sleep easily. Too much adrenaline.

Granted, I don't have a clue what actually happened but I know that much: I am going to MISS THIS SHOW! And I now also know what I don't like about it; the American format of several seasons.
Who is it that Min Tae-yeon sees in this last shot? I will not know until September 2013! Did *SPOILER* survive? I will not know until September 2013! It is pure torture. How will I survive a whole year before I can see more of Min Tae-yeon? If you do it the American way, do it properly, hear me, OCN?! At least give us 22 episodes, and not only 11 or 12.

I demand more Vampire Prosecutor!!!
(a proper Farewell post will follow once I've watched it all with subs)