The Heirs - *Spoilers* Birth Secrets! Finally!
If you are really, really into Heirs like me (uhm) then you have certainly heard it: the blogosphere is abuzz with spoilers. No, it's not about Kim Tan secretly being in love with Young-do. (OMG please yes) No, we are most likely going to get ... a birth secret. Or even several. And/or amnesia. And maybe, just maybe ... we're also going to get terminal illness, if we do not already have it, 'cause Kang Ha-neul? Who is hardly ever on screen? It's to make his passing easier for us. Yes, Kim Eun-sook is considerate like that.
Alright, going with the birth secret here, we have a few suggestions for you. Well, actually ... they are mainly JoAnne's. It helps if you're really, really into Heirs. Like her:
- Kim Tan actuallly did love Rachel but she's his SISTER.
- Kim Tan is NOT illegitimate. WONNIE IS.
- Woobin is actually PapaKim's OTHER love child.
- Woobin and Tan are brothers. Rachel is actually Baby Heir's sister. Rachel and BEAN are sisters.
- Gumi Heir is not a Heir at all. No, he is a Gumiho. He eats Bad Dad's liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
- Tutorina is the freakishly young looking mother of Wonnie but doesn't remember him due to the plastic surgery going wrong and giving her, yes, amnesia.
- The reason Wonnie and KiMistress hate each other is they got drunk and had sex. There's a 4 year old out there who's really good looking and really, really dumb.
- Woobin's 'missing' mother? A vampire.
- Woobin is not his father's son, so he's illegitimate, too.
- KimPapa and Baby Daddy are actually lovers and all three sons were carried by surrogates.
- Remember that dumb ass blonde kid in California? Actual heir to at least 3 of the fortunes of our little heiry bastards.