I'm not sure I've ever seen a man as much in love as Oh Kyung-soo and all the signs point in one direction. He is so giddy with joy when she is near him, and even giddier when she is in his house! I hear some bells ringing! But just when we thought we're safe, we're not ... Let's not talk about the preview just yet, because that's not what's happening in this episode, but since we've all seen it, we also know that happy-time is over soon. Poor Jung-wan ... I hope luck comes her way sooner rather than later. By the way, how many episodes does this drama have?
Back to the hot kisses on the couch! They’re getting more serious, these two, but then, her phone rings. It’s her son! Gawww, Oh Kyung-soo is so frustrated about this (almost) coitus, which is constantly interruptus... Jung-wan lies that she is in a meeting (nice one, ahjumma :), but she tells Oh-boy that she needs to return to Seoul quickly „after finishing the meeting“. She promised her son to help him with something. They continue with the kissing but it’s just not meant to be... enter Snotty Brat! Hahaha, this is funny (though not really for our two lovers …). She is of course delighted to find out her „oppa“ is in that kind of relationship with this Ahjumma and she advises them to get married quickly! That would solve all her problems. Wouldn’t Han Joon-mo start chasing her again immediately if he found out? And off she goes again, extremely happy. Poor delusional girl …
Shall we all admit now we have seen the preview? Damn. She's really doing it! I don't know how I feel about it. I guess better than I thought I would, because I'm not angry right now. I guess it helps that Sun-mi really seems to be in love with Kyung-soo (sort of, at least), which of course doesn't absolve her, but it makes it a bit less calculating and a bit more sad for her.
Last week, I thought she had seen the light, but no! It's a shame for Mr Sweet, he really doesn't ignite anybody's panties. And I cannot blame her for having the hots for Oh-boy - but how does she still not get that he is taken?? Completely off the market! Back off, you loony! That said, we all assume that the baby is Puppy's (including her, I'm sure) ... but the thought of having this (rather immature though very sweet) boy in my life wouldn't overjoy me either. I also trust this drama will move over this issue as quickly as it has moved over the others. Or am I too optimistic? I'm just thinking a paternity test will work wonders.
Her husband: Very, very bad move with Sera. Imagine how you'd feel after your father tells you all these sweet things to your face and goes and stabs you in the back right after. But while I find that aspects of him despicable, I cannot find fault with his jealousy. It really, really looks like she is cheating on him! And then, I must wonder ... what would be worse, catching your wife cheating, or finding out she has a child with someone else?
Finally, Han Joon-Mo. Sad, sad loser. Pitiful, yes, but too full of self-pity. I cannot like this guy, and can't even feel sorry for him. He doesn't get what he wants (in this case, the professorship) and he goes and mopes about it, calling himself worthless? Well, I'm not surprised you didn't get the job, weakling. I just hope he doesn't manage to occupy more of Jung-wan's time with his depressing self. Just marry the Snotty Brat. She'll be happy and you too, cause you'll get your professorship then.
- ► 2016 (266)
- ► 2015 (276)
- Cunning Single Lady / Sly and Single Again - Episo...
- Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation - Episode 13...
- Full House Thailand Episode 14 (A SqueeCap)
- Can We Love? - Episode 16 (Recap)
- Can We Love? - Episode 15 (Recap)
- Full House Thailand Episode 13 (A SqueeCap)
- Full House Thailand Episode 12 (A SqueeCap)
- Boys before Friends - Episode 6 (yes, they actuall...
- Full House Thailand Episode 11 (A SqueeCap)
- Full House Thailand Episode 10 (A SqueeCap)
- Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation - Episode 12...
- Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation - Episode 11...
- Full House Thailand Episode 9 (A SqueeCap)
- Full House Thailand Episode 8 (A SqueeCap)
- Can We Love? - Episode 14 (Recap)
- Panda and Hedgehog - Episode 1 (A Cap)
- Can We Love? - Episode 13 (Recap)
- Full House Thailand Episode 7 (A SqueeCap)
- Full House Thailand Episode 6 (A Squeecap)
- Full House Thailand Episode 5 (A SqueeCap)
- Full House Thailand Episode 4 (A SqueeCap)
- Boys Before Friends - The Hostage Episode (which w...
- Full House Thailand Episode 3 (A SqueeCap)
- Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation - Episode 10...
- Full House Thailand Episode 2 (A SqueeCap)
- Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation - Episode 9 ...
- Full House - Thailand Episode 1 (A SqueeCap)
- Can We Love? - Episode 12 (Recap)
- Can We Love? - Episode 11 (Recap)
- Boys before Friends - (the much awaited (?) but qu...
- Battle of the Bums (Kim Bum, plural)
- Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation - Episode 8 ...
- Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation - Episode 7 ...
- Can We Love? - Episode 10 (A LoveCap)
- Can We Love? - Episode 9 (A LoveCap)
- Boys Before Friends - Spring Break Confessions (in...
- Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation - Episode 6 ...
- ▼ February (37)
- ► 2013 (272)