I must add that I loved reading everyone's emails. The honesty (Newbie and Mtoh in particular) and thanks expressed (mostly to the recappers, who I admit do an awesome job) was heartwarming. I had entries from all over the world--Junjunpyo from France and Mardie from Malaysia (who admitted she spent more time on this than her college assignments) to name a few. Some, like Lady Saotome, thought the contest was easy. Analogueblues knew 19 right off the top of her head, and many only missed one or two answers. One person sent me her answers via a beautifully organized grid (Mary, you know who you are!) Some even emailed back to correct an answer. Thanks to all of you! I wish you could all be winners.
Judging from the amount of people who viewed the contest, I think most just enjoyed seeing for themselves how many of the kisses they recognized. So for all who were curious to know the answers, here goes:
1. There are as many lovers as dissenters for this 2007 drama. Hey, Que Sera Sera, what will be, will be. Eric Moon and Jung Yu Mi
2. Kim Rae Won chose this for is comeback role in 2011, and the vow he made to Su Ae was a Thousand Day's Promise, longer than he was in the military.
3. No ugly nights for this drama, only Beautiful Days! Lee Byun Hun and Choi Ji Woo.
4. If you cannot name this drama, you need a good shot of caffeine and a course in Kdrama 101! (1st Shop of) Coffee Prince with Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun-Hye
5. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight - yeah, you got it! Nine: Nine Times Time Traveler or any variation of Nine, lol. With the best kisser ever, Lee Jin Wook and Jo Yoon-Hee
Lie to Me! Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye
7. Despite its name, writer Kim Soo Hyun's 2012 drama Childless Comfort featured an adorable baby. Ha Suk Jin and Oh Yoon Ah
8. The TvN cable station needed this so much that they did a series of three with this one in the middle. I Need Romance 2012, Lee Jin Wook and Jung Yu Mi (both double answers on this list!)
Moving on to Bcook's dramas:
9. This drama's name was based on the topic of the contest. Playful (Mischievous) Kiss, Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min
10. One of the most hyped dramas of this past year, The Heirs was infamous for the outrageous fashion choices of LMHot. Choi Won Yung and Yoon Son Ha
11. The opposite of the King's woman could be Queen InHyun's Man. Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na
13. I don't know, can we? Can We Love? Uhm Tae Woong and Eugene
14. These Haeundae Lovers were the opposite of Seoul Haters. Kim Kang Woo and Jo Yeo Jung
15. A rather obscure 2012 drama from TvN. At least I didn't hate him, right? Nope, I Love Lee Tae Ri, Jang Seo Woon and Soy
16. Big Bang has a song where they swear they aren't a Monster (Monstar.) Yoon Jun Hyung and Ha Yeon Soo
17. One of the highest rated dramas of 2012 - look to the sky for this answer and you might see The Moon that Embraces the Sun. Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In
18. It seems only poor people live in these, but this time royalty did, so they called Mickey (Park) Yoochun Rooftop Prince with Han Ji Min
19. Hey, that's not my woman, but it is My Girl! Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae
20. Shhh! This Secret is meant to be kept not given away. Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum
21. You won't find any married men selling meat at this Bachelor's Vegetable Store. Ji Chang Wook and Wang Ji Hye.
Now you have the complete list and are free to start watching all the kisses you've missed. Fighting!