Rants and Weekly Raves (RAWR) #408

Anne: Another week goes by and I have to start by apologizing that not only am I one day late, but I also have little to post. I came down with a stomach virus of some sort since Friday and basically spent the next three days and nights in bed, and missed all my prime show watching times. 

But I did watch this...(It's not new exactly, but it did just come out on streaming)

The Lost City, starting a bunch of people I never thought to put into a film together (but this may also be because I haven't been to a movie theater in like 7 years...something no one ever warned me would happen when you have a kid). It is a movie full of all the cliches and plots devices that we have seen and then some. But everything is put together in a new light with a slight twist and it was VERY enjoyable. 

It is a simple story about a romance writer who has lost her spark (due to personal loss) and a model who wants to be more than a pretty face. They get pulled into an adventure because someone had a jealousy issue when his little brother inherited the family business. 

And of course there is also Channing Tatum...

And nothing can mar this very nicely built physique...not even the leaches....


And let's just leave it at this. If you haven't seen this movie, definitely put it into your streaming queue.

Also, Brad Pitt makes an appearance.


That's all I have this week everyone.  Have a great week everyone, and I should be caught up with shows next week!