Rants and Weekly Raves (RAWR) #442

Anne: Happy Tuesday everyone! Well... my drama draught continues, and I haven't quite worked up any enthusiasm to watch any of the new shows that has aired lately, not even those in my favorite genre. 

The summer season has started, and that means he 6 year old has started a series of summer camps. His favorite, by far, is the space camp at NASA. This was last week's schedule, for 6 to 7 year olds.


From this, you would think these kids were going to colonize Mars! Well... I guess you need to train them young...after all, it's going to take some time to travel there. He's already made plans to volunteer as a camp counselor when he's older.

While I'm battling my obligations as a camp uber driver and my crazy work issues, I just haven't gotten around to take any interest in the new dramas. I did, however, starting re-watching some of the Manhua that were based on BL books that came out a while ago, which has started to pop up on Viki. 


Divorce Attorney Shin


This was the only drama I watched last week. While it's not very new, it did only finish airing about a couple of months ago. The best thing about this drama were his friendship with his paralegal and the realtor who never pays him rent (Jang Hyung Geun and Jo Jung Shik). I really liked how much they supported one another, and continues to support one another as their lives grew. 

Maybe I FF over some critical information, but what in the world is wrong with the step mother? Actually, what is the world is run with the father?! I guess it really doesn't matter why the divorce, but I just can't wrap my mind around it. 


This is it for this week. I see a message from QA...and off I go again.

Hope everyone has a great week, and I hope something catches my interest this week.