This woman here did some serious preparations over the last few days. I was getting ready to stalk! Lee Jun-ki is on record tweeting the following on November 1st: "Yes, yes, if there is Swiss family you may see me in mid-November"
1) I did research. For example, I learned these rules by heart (after translating all the dialog into Korean). I also interviewed some 'professional' stalkers (JYJ fangirls, mostly). They were very reluctant to share their tricks, but I still managed to learn a few.
2) I bought a tent, a new super-warm sleeping bag and a new flashlight. And supplies (among them Swiss army cookies and Swiss army chocolate). Given the vagueness of the arrival, I have to be ready to do some bivouacking over at the airport. It's a camouflage tent because bivouacking at the airport is not allowed in Switzerland.
3) I checked flight schedules (though I soon realized I didn't even know where he would be coming from). Flights from Seoul arrive in the evenings (which is a good time for me). They also leave in the evenings. There is only one per day. Sounds perfect! (but o_O... could there be the wretched possibility that he may consider landing in Geneva ?!)
All these preparations have kept me really busy. Imagine how shocked I was when I realized today that it is November 17th already!!!!! This can still be considered mid-November, yes? But ... where is the object of my desires?!
Back to Twitter. Ah, a new tweet from November 16! “Let us try
to give our best in encouraging, working, playing, and loving each
other.” And a picture of him with ... totally weird glasses. But you know what? I don't mind when he wears weird glasses. Weird glasses, weird hat, weird hair - I simply don't care.
I'll be setting up tent tonight and you'll better be coming. Or this noona is going to be very angry with you!
- ► 2016 (266)
- ► 2015 (276)
- ► 2014 (378)
- ► 2013 (272)
- Park Shi-hoo and ... his Hair
- Farewell to ... Nice Guy
- Random Thoughts on ... IRIS 2 and the KIA K7
- Farewell to ... Jun-ki. 안녕!
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 5 (a new lead)
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 5
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... WHAT?
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 4 (after the twe...
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 4 (no tweet yet)...
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 3 (Part 2)
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 3
- Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland ... Day 2
- More of Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland
- Random Musings on ... Lee Jun-ki in Switzerland
- Update on ... Stalking Lee Jun-ki some more
- Random Thoughts on ... Husbands and KDrama
- Nice Guy - My Way (Guest Post)
- Farewell to ... Vampire Prosecutor 2 (Part I)
- Update on ... Stalking Lee Jun-ki
- Anticipating ... Jeonwoochi (Update)
- Random Thoughts on ... Wrist-grabbing
- So Why Do You Watch This Stuff..... (Guest Post)
- Confessions of a Pedonoona (Guest Post)
- Random Thoughts on ... Rain's Behind
- Random Thoughts on ... Product Placement in KDrama...
- Anticipating ... the End of Nice Guy
- Anticipating ... Cheongdamdong Alice, Part II
- Random Thoughts on ... Kids Doing Music
- Anticipating ... Cheongdamdong Alice
- Random Thoughts on ... Kim Jong Il, Hunger, and th...
- Random Thoughts on ... My Favorite Korean Song
- My Top 5 ... Tree Scenes
- Anticipating ... Upcoming Dramas! Who's Excited?!
- Arang vs. Faith, Part VI: The Romance
- My Top 5 ... Permed Hair
- Random Thoughts on ... Stalking Lee Jun-ki
- Random Thoughts on ... Yoochun and the Sexy Girl
- ▼ November (37)