Suits in the King of Dramas (Episodes 1-6)

Major ahjussi crush alert!!! 

Anthony Kim (Kim Myung-min), our King of Dramas, is one fine looking man! I vote him the most elegant and best dressed of all characters ever, forever. His wardrobe is a piece of art, consiting of vests, jackets, trousers, ties, watches, cufflinks, pins, socks, shoes, and bags he carries.
When I set out to do a post on his suits, I wasn't yet aware that he actually changes them approx. 4 times in every episode. After spending an hour taking screenshots of him in suits, trying to do justice to all the different pieces (and only making it to episode 6!), I was starting to lose my mind, so I stopped. For now.
My favorite one! 
Which one is yours
(Getting this blogging platform to present the following pictures in a at least marginally acceptable layout took me another hour. The upside: at least I will never get bored that way! As a result, the order of suits is no longer chonological with regards to their appearance. See whether you know the scene/episode anyway! If you do, you're a true fan. If you don't, you're sane.)



Comments

lafer said…
IMO, nothing looks better than a three piece suit on a man, and he certainly wears it well! (Another good one was Kang Ji Hwan in Lie to Me. I only finished watching it for the suits and the kisses.) But honestly, I could do without the fur--that's just weird!
kakashi said…
agree! Kang Ji-wan looked swell in Lie to Me. I think I actually watched that to the end ... also because of the suits and kisses. You don't like the fur?! I do!!! a lot.
Awurama said…
I loved Kang Ji Hwan's suits in Lie to Me. And yeah, those kisses! That Cola kiss was to-die-for!! LOL! Now, I love Kim Myung-Min's suits, for sure! He walks on and I'm happy. But the hair!! Is it just me? It looks so gelled and unmovable! LOL!
Awurama said…
PS: If Anthony and Go Eun are going to get together, I can't wait to see how it blossoms! They look like they have some really great chemistry!
kakashi said…
I don't mind the hair; but I'm also waiting for Go Eun to move it for us! tussle it, for example. hehe
Maya said…
I didn't like the fur at first but now it's growing on me (as in I can tolerate the fur, NOT that I have fur growing on me!)
lafer said…
I don't think it's an accident that his style is so stiff and almost plastic and hers is so natural and care free. It will be an interesting union, for sure!
feihong♠ said…
do u know what brand are these?