25 February 2013

0 Comments

Flower Boy Next Door ... Twitter Pics

Posted by Kakashi Sensei on February 25, 2013
Finale week for Flower Boy Next Door! We are about five hours away from the airing of episode 15 in Korea. @TvN_Flower has released some more pictures (some of them preview material) and it does not look like we are going to get a lot of angst. Which is good. If a show does angst, I want it to a least give us four to five episodes of it.
Well... I don't think I want to comment on this look.
Spanish gangster. 
This is a picture from Park Shin-hye's birthday last week. I guess this is how much she is allowed to eat? About 100-200 calories worth of birthday cake?
Doesn't he look so much better with black hair?! I think this is from the wrap-up party.
 
Watanabe. He was underused. 

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive