|look what Shuk made for me!!!!!!! d'awwwwwwwwz, the bestest gif ever|
The basic outfit is the same for all of us; a standard Santa outfit (minus the nice shiny boots, I guess):
Wizard Santa has a long white beard and long white hair, Harry Potter glasses, gloves, and a wand. His superpower: he can cast spells that weaken other teams.
Rock Star Santa (that's me) has wild hair, a wild studded necklace and wild gloves (= I will be freezing). His superpower: he can scream so loud all the other teams will have to cover their ears and shake in fear.
Clown Santa has a crazy wig and red nose. His superpower: He is doing silly stuff that is so silly that everybody stops doing what they are doing and watches mesmerized (= we win)
d. People will either die or will have to run to the toilet all the time (= we win) Now, the much more difficult part is finding Baker Santa. It is now Day 5 of frantic Baker Santa searching!! Ready for a long list? These are the people, in alphabetical order, that I asked and what they said (some of them are very clearly lying):
- Adam (friend of Wizard and Clown Santa): will be in the Ukraine that weekend. Hm. Who goes to the Ukraine at the end of November? Suspicious ....
- Bianca (ex-colleague): starts a new job on December 2, wants time to prepare herself for it on that weekend. I buy that. Legit.
- Claudia (neighbor from my youth): was very interested, thought about it for 24 hours, then decided against it because it is her only free weekend until the end of the year and she just quit her job. She's legit. Such a shame she isn't coming!
- FB Friend whose real name I don't even know: would have done it, but is flying to Japan today. Back on that Saturday. Damn! Close. He's the right kind of crazy.
- Florian (work colleague): Has other plans. Suuuuuure. Lame.
- Holger (friend): Busy and has a family thing on Mount Rigi. That's surely true, but dammit! Show some initative, people!!
- Isabelle (ex-colleague, friend): Would have done it but has other plans already, a shopping trip to a Xmas market with old classmates. Surely legit. Sigh ... why are people so busy?
- Jonas (work colleague): Also has other plans. Guys, you are clearly just too lazy to come up with better excuses and no fun at all.
- Manuel (ex-colleague): Has a family thing on that weekend. Thought we're insane, but put a smiley, too.
- Michel (work colleague): Has other plans – or so he claims! boooooooooring.
- Miz (friend – of all the Santas): Flies to the States on November 30. Legit.
- Sabrina (ex-student of mine): Just started a new job, already away for a day next week, cannot take Friday off. Plus, thinks she isn’t sportive enough. Okay, I accept that.
- Simon (ex-colleague, now doctor to be): Has class. Duh.
- Stefan (friend): Was very interested, but needs to take care of his two daughters on that weekend. Has passed on my plea to other potential crazies. I like him even more after that.
- Steve (friend of Wizard Santa): Has to work. Work colleague is on holidays. Boooooooooring.
- Suzanne (FB friend): Obviously thinks I’m insane, didn’t even answer.
- Tim (work colleague): Is afraid his wife will rip his head off if he goes away again (he has two kids)
- Ulla (work colleague): Wanted very much to do it, but her aunt is very ill and she needs to visit her. Sad.
- Yvonne (friend): Didn’t take me seriously at all, well, I kinda understand, because she lives in Berlin.