Unkind Women - Episode 4 (The SJR only version)

In Episode 3, SJR officially met his lady. Several times. Y'all know what that means, right? Much of the same in this episode. Drinking coffee, running into each other, that stuff. Sadly, there is not a lot of Rim. The Universe probably thought Mary had quite enough this week.
My plan is to catch up on this show this weekend. Perhaps tonight.  
I love how devoted you are to KDrama.
I have now seen all episodes of the drama to date and I love these women. The mom and the mistress (there's WAY more to that story, I think) are an especially interesting watch, and the sad-sack sister who can't take a step without somehow putting her foot in a steaming pile of cow dung - you feel for her without being annoyed by her sad-sackness. At least not yet. Still trying to figure out the daughter, assuming that I will grow to like the older sister although I don't especially, yet... and the men! Every time I turn around they're introducing a new character and it's played by someone I like! Speaking of someone I like - Mary, you're going to like Rim in this. He's adorable. ADORABLE.
Is that...the sound of another kokoro falling under my spell?

Episode 4

(19:51-19:57)
And so, our hero continues to search for his Mary - there are some close calls along the way
(19:59-20:05)
He was tempted, though - did you notice the hiccup?
(20:28-20:32)
When he finds Mari, Rim is tempted to offer grooming advice
(20:35-20:40) and (20:40-20:47)

Mari: My what? Bangs need a trim? Rim: Yes, cut them so they're shorter on the sides!
(21:07-21:15)
Mari is pretty sure she won't follow that advice, and thinks coffee might help Rim think more clearly
(21:36-21:40)
Rim insists he's right, but Mari knows better - that change would make her look like a fool
(21:41-21:45) and (21:54-21:56)

Rim is hard to convince, but gives up eventually. In return, he asks for one thing:
(22;32-22:34)
Tell me how cute I am, Mari!
What, that's it?! How mean of you, show. But alright, there is also this:
And 2nd Lead gets a go at falling in love too ... He even gets to carry her piggyback-style.
That's it, folks!

Comments

mary said…
What is that... surfer dude in the end?


Hahahaha~ episode 4 has little Rim, but he's cute in it. Thanks for giffing kakashi and captioning Jo. ^_____^ Y'know, I brag that I have awesome friends who Rimmify Unkind Women just for me. <3 <3 <3 <3
maxq nz said…
No, that was the AWFUL Pierre Deporte from Tamra
maxq nz said…
" the sad-sack sister who can't take a step without somehow putting her foot in a steaming pile of cow dung - you feel for her without being annoyed by her sad-sackness."

You're a kinder soul than I - I couldn't stand her, until the very end of 4. Before then, I FF'd through everyone of her scenes - useless pathetic, contemptible whiny self-pitying waste of space. Marginally less ugh now.
mary said…
LOL I can comment on posts that haven't published yet.
CM Shukmeister said…
Not fair!!!
mary said…
Hihihihi you can see it too?


But in the admin page, blogger files our comments under the latest published post (Unkind Women ep4). @___@
Kmuse said…
Loving this drama. I actually enjoy the sad - sack sisters storyline and find her background and fight with her ex teacher interesting. She is a good actress. Love all the characters dynamics and hate the mega-witch ex teacher... Can't wait to see her get hit with some karma
Peeps said…
I am amused that Rim's (character's) love-interest, Mari's, and Mary's names have similar spelling and pronunciation. This is prime dream material, Mary! Hehehe.
kakashi said…
what is this devilish thing?!
Nana said…
i just picked up this drama - interesting that it's not a weekend drama. My only gripe is too many women, jk.. i never like Chae Si Ra (esp in Five Fingers, ughhhh) but here i find her character very pitiful. not really relatable but im glad she has a loyal sidekick (quite awesome too). btw i really like this SJR version, kekekeke...
mary said…
kakaka :D
Jo said…
Haha they never go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
kakashi said…
heeeelllooooooo
mary said…
OMG they're here! That's so weird...
Jo said…
I'm creepin', I'm commentin'
kakashi said…
I wonder what you were creepin on :D
becca_boo said…
This is so freaky. O____O What sorcery is this?? Hehehe. I like it.
kakashi said…
Hi becca! Wazzup?
becca_boo said…
Shuk and I are almost caught up on Ngao Jai! Wheeee!! ^____^
kakashi said…
I'm soooooooo tired.
Jo said…
Are you still tired?
kakashi said…
yes, JoAnne. But not still, again!
kakashi said…
Ahahahahahaaaaaa, JoAnne cracks me up, completely
Jo said…
It makes me happy
mary said…
I see disqus is still doing this ninja-comment thread thing...
kakashi said…
it is. but it's not showing us comments made on the mobile version instead, the fooker
kakashi said…
Yes, if a squeecapper sings out loud in an empty post, Disqus is there listening
mary said…
Hey, I can read your tweets on the sidebar!


*parks butt in POTUP page*