|Arriving in Seoul|
Yeah, sorry Joongi, I would have LOVED to come to see you at the airport but ... you were just a liiiiiittle bit too quiet about when you where actually going back. However, diligent stalker that I am, I did track your potential flight (just a little):
1) My husband is very tolerant and loving. But he threatened to go beat Joongi up if I didn't stop obsessing. I did warn him about the black belt in Taekwondo, but he just scoffed at it. He would have thrown a real KDrama jealousy fit and would have wrist-drag-grabbed me away after kicking Joongi's butt! Hell yeah! Lee Jun-ki: sorry, you're playing second lead in my life!
2) My husband starts buying me very nice things when I talk about another man too much.
3) I am very good at stalking (and am getting better). Any other Hallyu Stars want to come to Switzerland? Bring it on!!! Lee Min-ho? Song Joong-ki? Park Shi-hoo? Yeon Jung-hoon? This time, I'll catch you for sure!!!
4) Twitter is fun. I've been a Facebook girl all my life, but it was Twitter that made the last five days sizzling with action!
5) Management companies are very mean liars (still not over the "two weeks").
6) When you start stalking Jun-ki virtually, many people from Asia start to read your blog. Cool.
And in case you were wondering who won the Iljimae OST CD with a Joongi autograph: ME! Hooray!