Some kind of RAWR: Saryre's Sunshine Award Questions

Guys, guys! We got another Sunshine Award Nomination, this time from Indigo/Helena, from the Between Wor(L)ds blog! Thanks so much :D. Her questions are the most of fun. See below. Hehe.

1. Kim Woo Bin without his trademark eyebrows or Kim Woo Bin without his deep voice - which version of him would you choose?

JoAnne: Without the eyebrows. I can close my eyes and still hear the voice. The voice that speaks to my kokoro.
becca: Okay, this depends. What happens to his voice? His he mute, or is it high and squeaky now? Eh, I think I'll go without the eyebrows, too. He can always wear a hat and pull it down to hide their nonexistence.
Mary: Now, when you say "without his trademark eyebrows", you mean he has normal eyebrows, right? Because otherwise I can live with a mosquito-voiced Woobin rather than this:
kakashi: I go without eyebrows still. You know, we could PAINT them on in different colors, every morning! So much fun! 1
bcook: *walks in sulking coz mary took her color* Good heavens what did you do to him?! I was going to choose voice but now i'm not too sure.
Shuk: [Hands on hips staring at bcook because it was my color first and you don't see me whining about it]
kakashi: Er ... that was me. I gave mary your color. *hangs head in shame*. 
Lafer: No! You girls can take him however you want, I'm passing, even with his eyebrows and voice in tact--I will never be able to get this image out of my mind.
Shuk: I prefer the brows over the voice.

2. Choose a K-pop song to describe how you feel about your favourite K-drama actor/K-pop bias. (Feel free to include a line or two from the lyrics to further explain your choice.)

JoAnne: Lee Seung Gi's Marry Me, for My Beloved. Needs no explanation.
becca: Okay, I'm terrible with this kind of question, so I'll go for the funny answer - "Let's Eat" by K Joon, for Park Hae-jin. Because every time I see him, I want to bite that magnificent nose. ^^
Mary: Ack! I don't know much about kpop! Maybe... Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang? Imagine me singing it to Song Jae-rim as the police lead me away in handcuffs. After they find and rescue him from my Abandoned Warehouse of Evility.
kakashi: Sexy, Free, and Single ... that's Kim Ji-hoon! (It's also one of the only KPop songs I know, hyha)
bcook: dammit I was going to choose eyes nose lips. Mary!! Heartbreak by GD for Cha Seung-Won because he's very much married. :( Also for my oppahjusshi for having a girlfriend (but he's not kpop)
Lafer: Love Lane by Mamamoo. Right now I'd take Lee Sang Yoon with me for a little trip down it! Or any number of other actors because I'm super fickle.
Shuk: Jang Dong-gun singing "More Than Me" from the AGD's soundtrack. In a bathrobe.
 

3. Pick two drama titles and mash them into one. Briefly explain the premise of this mash-up drama. (e.g. The Heirs From The Stars)

JoAnne: Smile, You Are All Surrounded: A formerly rich girl has to go live with a family of cops headed by the cop who busted her father's illegal business. Heartwarming life lessons, punctuated by steamy sex with handcuffs.
becca: Shut Up: Time Between Flower Boy and Wolf. A federal agent goes undercover as a high-school student to avenge his mother's death at the hands of the school's rich kids, but after a nearly-fatal accident, he gets amnesia and believes that he really IS a high-schooler and their friend. Meanwhile, the guys from his rock'n'roll band (who are also feds - everybody needs a hobby!) are looking for their buddy, unsure if he's dead or alive, and trying to reveal the corruption of the public school system. One word: Bromance.
Mary: Age of Nail Shop Paris - A group of good-looking martial arts masters from early 1900s wake up to find themselves in modern times Seoul. They open up a Nail Salon where they fight everything from sex ghosts to raving fangirls and use hand jobs to heal all ailments of the heart.
kakashi: Cunning Single Bad Guys - A group of badass ex-criminals who are all aspiring to marry rich women. Unfortunately, they all fall for the same nerd-girl who made big money with a crime-tracking software and most of them end up dead. Not Tae-soo though. He gets the girl and happiness. No, he doesn't die. Doesn't die!!! Hear me, OCN??!
bcook: hmm ... Coffee Ghost. A world famous coffee maker type person dies under mysterious circumstances and comes back in the body of the leader of an underground hacking who falls in love with a plucking girl who's trying to keep her family afloat by pretending to be a male hacker coz NO GIRLS ALOUD (Actual english spelling on the door to their hacker den). She teaches him how to hack, he makes her delicious coffee. They are both good kissers.
Lafer:  When A Man Loves Pasta. A man tries to turn his life around and break his addiction to pasta after falling for a girl who is gluten intolerant.  They spend hours trying out various glutton free pasta recipes which includes many scenes with Lady and the Tramp style "pasta kisses." 
Shuk:  Vampire Prosecutor And I: Yeon Jung-hoon and me.  Enough said.

4. You're going to noraebang (karaoke) with your Korean friends. It's your turn to sing, what song will you pick? (It has to be a Korean song)

JoAnne: Three Little Bears.
becca: Sky Blue Promise by g.o.d - because it makes me happy. ^___^
Mary: Hmm... I only ever sing embarrassing songs in karaoke. Maybe something I can make fun of like this.
Kakashi: LA Song! Ohhhhhh, we had so much fun singing that in real life.
bcook: Eyes Nose Lips (ha! Mary. Ha!) coz I've already memorised 50% of the song and will just gesture wildly for the rest. plus everybody will be watching the video not me. 
Lafer: I'm with kakashi on this one. Although it would be hard to repeat those awesome memories.
Shuk: "Ave Maria" from the 200-Pound Beauty soundtrack.  And, yes, I can really sing it. :)
 

5. Pick three Korean male celebrities of your choice....Okay, ready? Now highlight the hidden text in the following brackets: (Let's play a round of Kiss, Marry, Kill. Out of these three celebrities, who will you kiss,who will you marry and who will you kill? Let the games begin, muahahahahahaa XD)

JoAnne: My Beloved, King of Puppies, and Shinichi... *reading* DAMN YOU. In order: Shinichi, My Beloved, and King of Puppies (and who would that be this week?)King of Puppies is ALWAYS Lee Jeong Suk.
becca: *cries* I chose Park Hae-jin, Yoon Kye-sang, and Jung Jin-woon!! ARGH. Okay. Kiss Jin-woon; marry Yoon Kye-sang; kill... Park Hae-jin???? NO. THIS ISN'T FAIR. Who gave us this question?? I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.
Mary: Song Jae-rim, Kim Sang-joong, Kang Shin-hyo because I'm watching them all right now... *reads hidden text* HAHAHAHA!!! I'll marry Kang Shin-hyo so I can be his manager for a while and make the poor guy popular. Then I'll kill Kim Sang-joong ajuicy. Then I'll kiss Song Jae-rim (LOOOOOOONG AND HARD). I figure I'll have a couple of minutes of kissing before Badass Daddy Kim Sang-joong wakes up from the dead and kills me for revenge. Then I'll die happy in Rim's big arms.
kakashi: Kim Ji-hoon, Zo In-Jung, Jo Dong-hyuk (he is MINE, JoAnne, back off!). *reads* Oh! DAMN. Well, Kim Ji-hoon is not marriage material, we don't fit at all. Alright, I'll kiss Kim Ji-hoon, marry Shinichi (he can grow his hair a bit after that, but he has to keep working out). Yes, that means I'll kill Zo In-Sung. OMG, what have I done???! TT___TT
bcook: I chose Lee Seung Gi, Cha Seung-Won and Jo In Sung. So erm yeah. LSG has to die. No choice there. Marry Cha Seung-Won and kiss Jo In Sung every chance I get.  In-Sung-ah! I love you more than Kakashi. Remember that.
Lafer:  Lee Sang Yoon, Song Joong Ki and Ji Sung. Wow, hmm, well, this needs a bit of a mix-up. I'd really miss Ji Sung's acting and he would be an awesome husband. I'm just getting into Lee Sang Yoon, so I'd kiss him. Song Joong Ki is just too adorable to kill so I will sacrifice Lee Min Ho for him. Can I do that?
Shuk: Gong-yoo, Cha Seung-won, Lee Sun-kyun. I want to see if GY really has that hip tat, and what else it says. CSW is the best all-around. So that unfortunately leaves The Voice out in the cold. 미안 해요, 이선균오빠!

6. Which drama do you think would be more interesting to watch if all the leading female characters were male and vice versa?

JoAnne: Hmmm. Three Musketeers.
becca: *cackling* I Love You. Let all the boys get pregnant! HAHAHA. (Lame, I know. But I almost answered Secret Garden just to get back at you for that last question. :P )
Mary: Arang and the Magistrate? I think an impish ghost and a "cold-hearted" noblewoman/princess who learns how to care about people by interacting with said impish ghost would be a cute drama too. (Dammit, can I change my mind? I just realized I'd like to see a drama about pageants called Mr. Korea.)
kakashi: Sungkyunkwan Scandal
bcook: You wanna see guys dress up like girls to learn how to be concubines? If Bad Guys were Bad Girls....oh yeah. That'll be cool.
Lafer: Rooftop Prince 
Shuk: Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. We need more kick-a$$ female rockers.

7. Who do you think was a better boyfriend: Gu Jun Pyo from Boys Over Flowers or Kim Tan from The Heirs? Or rather, who was worse?

JoAnne: They both sucked but they both were okay after the time jumps at the end. I didn't want either of them, ever. Gu Jun Pyo got his girl seriously physically hurt a few times... I dunno. Toss up for me.
becca: I didn't watch BOF, and saw, I don't know, maybe two episodes of Heirs? I'll disqualify myself.
Mary: Song Jae-rim.
kakashi: I'd kill them both in my misery after I had to kill Zo In-Sung. Foooook, I hate both characters. SO MUCH.
bcook: Huh. I think Kim Tan actually cared right from the beginning even though his whole "trust me, I'm a 16 year old who knows what I'm doing" thing was annoying. Gu Jun Pyo was just an ass.
Lafer:  Didn't watch either, but absolutely could not date someone with Gu Jun Pyo's hair or Kim Tan's clothes, so neither.
Shuk:  It would have been tough between, say, Song Woo-bin and Young-do. But the eyebrows and voice win that round. The two leads?  Not even on a good day...

8. Finish this sentence: A K-drama is not a K-drama without...

JoAnne: Koreans?
becca: At least one episode.
Mary: Song Jae-rim. All kdramas need one.
kakashi: Toilet humor.
bcook: 360degree shot of lead couple touching lips and poignant song swelling up in the background. or evil Mother/Grandmother. 
Lafer: A few cliffhanger episodes.
Shuk: A Hyundai Truck of Doom, Or amnesia, I forget which.