Eiffel Tower Sightings - Second Half of Year 2018

As we close another year out, I am happy to say the ET sightings are still going strong, four years after my first post!  And I want to thank my friends, both RL and I, for adding their eagle eyes to this obsession of mine. LOL



First, the non-drama ones!


KLNoona loves Paris and keeps a few ET bits and bobs around the house.
 

A bathroom tile. In a non-French restaurant,  I might add. 

A store in Monterrey, Mexico. Gracias, El!

Mint Chalida and her sister, August 2018

Okay, Weir was in Japan, and this is actually Tokyo Tower. But I visited there, too, so it counts. 

And thanks to Pokemon Go, a friend in Fayetteville NC sent me a gift from Bordeaux Tower, which turns out to be an 1/80th scale ET, painted white. Who knew that mindlessly enslaving creatures that don't even exist, could actually be educational?

Bordeaux Center Tower


Now on to the shows!

 

Let Me Introduce Her 2018 (South Korea)

 
Jao Sao Chang Yon 2018 (Thailand)

Untouchable 2017 (South Korea)
NOTE:  It's the exact same box used in an episode of Happy Sisters (which was documented in the last post). Is it a company in Korea? Or just a well-used prop?

 

Meteor Garden 2018 (Taiwan)

 
 Barb Rak Talay Fun 2017 (Thailand)


Mission Impossible: Fallout 2018 (USA)


Oh My Ghost: Pee Bpuan Chuan Maa Rak 2018 (Thailand)

 
Devilish Joy 2018 (South Korea)

Together With Me 2 2018 (Thailand)

 
 
Lilawadee Plerng 2015 (Thailand)

My Dear Loser 2017 (South Korea)

Cinderella Chef 2018 (Mainland China)

   
Jao Sao Jum Yorn 2018 (Thailand)

Itazurana Kiss The Movie (Irie's Apartment) 2017 (Japan)

 
Tang Parn Kammathep 2015 (Thailand)
NOTE: These are in addition to the five previously documented

Between 2018 (Taiwan)

Game Payabaht 2016 (Thailand)
NOTE: This is in addition to previous ET sightings in the same drama

  
When Time Stopped 2018 (South Korea)

Criminal Minds 2018 (USA)

My Only One 2018 (South Korea)

   
Trabab See Chompoo 2018 (Thailand)

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? 2018 (South Korea)

Game Sanaeha 2018 (Thailand)

 
Tundukkan Playboy Itu 2016 (Malaysia)
Note: This show is on Netflix, so I wasn't able to make a true screenshot.

Mint To Be 2018 (Thailand)

My Woofy Poofy Love 2018 (South Korea)

 
Leh Rak Bussaba 2018 (Thailand)

Kekasih Paksa Rela 2017 (Malaysia)



With the exception of a few still-airing shows, this should close out 2019 nicely!  And as always, let me know or post a pic of any ET's you spot that aren't listed.

I would like to wish everyone a safe and joyous new year. See you on the flip side!

In case you are visiting Paris for the new year and DON'T care about ET's.