Flower Boy Next Door ... gif time! (Episode 15)

"I was jealous of the ocean because of the way you looked at it"
awwwwwwwwwz! ♥♥♥♥

See, I was never too annoyed about the "noble idiocy", because I trusted the writers of this drama to make it different from the usual noble idiocy. Rightly so. He's not buying it and we get some nice and very real interactions between two new lovers, full of insecurity and jealousy. We also get some silly, from both Dok-mi and Enrique, and I must admit that Enrique's antiques are getting a bit old. This drama was wonderful and such an unexpected surprise - but it is okay that this drama is ending tomorrow.
And we get the best 2nd lead ever. Oh my god, how I love him... Have I mentioned how much I like Kim Ji-hoon's hair? Hmmm .... I want to ruffle it. And not every man cries prettily. Kim Ji-hoon does.
The Awesome Editor is my favorite! Wow! She is the best. In case you don't know yet, she's my girl crush. I want to marry her when I grow up. And I love that Dong-hoon gets jealous.
 Park Shin-hye continues to be stunningly beautiful. I like her when she's angry.
 Kiss already, you two! Real this time! Come on!!!